Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fall Love Affair



"Fall has always been my favourite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale." - Lauren DeStafano


This black single buttoned Boyfriend Blazer caught my eyes last fall and I completely fell in love. I knew no matter what i put it with, it would look good and i was hooked. It is so versatile and can be a great transitional piece from summer to fall. Throw it over your cute summer clothes and you are ready for fall. I paired mine with a simple tee and a peach denim shorts. Blazers aren't just for men anymore. Frankly speaking women are carrying it more upright than men and making a better use of the blazers. ;)

Here's to hoping you invest on a basic black Boyfriend Blazer because it is the most functional blazer a woman can own.


























What I Wore

Top : Ramons tee(H&M)
          Boyfriend Blazer(Loft)
Bottom : forever21
Shoes : Aldo
Bag : Sparrow True(Tjmaxx)
Accessories : Bracelet(BCBG)
                      Rings(H&M)






No comments:

Post a Comment